Ellen DeGeneres is sticking with her syndicated Warner Bros. talker through 2022.
- color06 4.6 feet Hedda Clare Flag Anti-Slip Round Doormats,Ethnic,Yin Yang Symbol Mandala Hippie Asian Design with Floral Swirl Frame Image,Purple and Light bluee,Office Soft Carpet Floor Mat5.2 feet
- Vivona One Seater Textile Spandex Strench Flexible Printed Vivona astic Sofa Couch Cover Furniture Predector - (color 09)
- DYR Coat Racks Retro Iron Coat Rack Wall Shelf Coat Racks Shelves Exhibitors Wall Shelves Stable and Durable Rack (color Bronze, Size 80cm)
- WYMNAME Thicken Japanese Floor Futon Mattress, Quilted Futon Mattress Topper Collapsible Tatami Floor Mat-b 90x200cm(35x79inch)
- E NNXD Shower Head, Multi-function Square Button Supercharger Shower Head Nozzle Household Shower (color A)
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Basin faucet mixer console sink basin faucet Dk1147,zj-dk1147 no water inlet pipe
- Bossini-cristina em-659 51?Monom. Basin High S desag. Chrome, Chrome
- Modern Double Basin Sink Hot and Cold Water Faucetthree color Led Bathroom Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Led Faucet Tap Led
- 17 Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Copper, bath, basin, hot and cold, and the sink faucet 3
- InterDesign York Lyra Over the Door 5 Dual-Hook Storage Rack for Coats, Hats, Robes, Towels – Pack of 4, Chrome
- Mkkwp Luxury Bathroom Faucet Basin Mixer Faucets Sink Tap Vanity Hot Cold Water Mixer Faucet Black Painting Tap Faucet
The back-to-back, two-episode finale of the nerdy CBS comedy’s 12-season run drew 18.5 million live viewers Thursday night to easily win the week, Nielsen said Tuesday. That helped give CBS six of the top 10 shows and an easy win of the week in primetime with an average of 6.5 million viewers. NBC averaged 4.5 million, ABC 3.8 million, Fox 1.9 million, Univision with 1.25 million, Ion Television with 1.2 million, Telemundo 1.1 million and the CW 790,000.
The sale of two stations from Citadel Communications to Standard Media Group tops the latest list of TV station transactions submitted to the FCC for its approval, according to BIA Advisory Services.
A tech rebound powered U.S. stocks Tuesday, snapping a two-day S&P slump. The rally followed the U.S. government’s decision to temporarily ease off proposed restrictions on technology sales to Chinese companies.
The Peacock remains quite proud — even without the benefit of the Super Bowl or an in-season Olympics. With the 2018-19 TV season about to close, NBC is on track to come out on top for the fifth time in six years, averaging a 1.6 rating in the coveted 18-49 demo (per “most current”/DVR-inclusive numbers). When it comes to total viewers, Super Bowl LIII host CBS was “America’s Most Watched Network” for the 11th year in a row (and 16th out of the last 17) with an average audience of 8.9 million (on par with last year).
In the week ending May 12, Judge Judy, which had been syndication’s No. 1 show overall for a modern record 40 straight weeks until Jeopardy began airing James Holzhauer-fueled episodes, clocked a 7.0 with more than 9.7 million daily viewers, easily outperforming Jeopardy, Feud and everything else.
The veteran CBS newsman will be recognized for a lifetime of achievement and service to the profession of broadcast and digital journalism on Friday, Sept. 6, at Excellence in Journalism 2019 in San Antonio, Texas.
Continental Sleep Gel Infused High Density Foam Topper for Queen Size Mattress - Orthopedic Mattress Pad Reduces Back Pain and Pressure & Keeps You Cool
NBC’s singing competition takes the total-viewer crown Monday night.
Veteran station exec Elden Hale Jr. will lead efforts to increase local news at the company’s stations in Mississippi, Arkansas, Indiana and Tennessee.
TiVo’s TV Viewership Data offering now incorporates Kantar, Drawbridge data and premium demographic attributes.
Marc DeBevoise, president and chief operating officer of CBS Interactive, can see viewers subscribing to about 10 OTT services on average.
Lowcountry Media sells the Georgia multicast affiliate to Phillip Falcone’s HC2 Holdings.
The results are in for the 40th annual Sports Emmy Awards. ESPN and NBC tied for the most trophies with six apiece, and their respective network groups also played to a draw with eight each.
Fox News’s Brit Hume hit back at President Trump on Monday after he criticized the network for hosting a town hall with South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg.
The trends put it in a strong position as an “independent studio” that can also develop intellectual property from other units at Sony, Tony Vinciquerra said at a strategy meeting and investor day in Tokyo.
Bernard Chevry, founder of the Mip TV and Mipcom television market, has died at 96. He launched MipTV in 1963, ostensibly to help his friend Bruno Coquatrix sell tapes of his live concerts from the Olympia music hall, before launching sister event Mipcom in 1985 as well as music industry market Midem in 1963. He ran the Midem Organisation until 1989 when it was sold to Reed.
He joins the Cox CBS affiliate in Seattle on June 17, coming from the news VP post at WITI Milwaukee.
This past week on TVNewsCheck’s Media Job Center, Nexstar, Cox, News-Press & Gazette, Pikes Peak Television, and one unnamed broadcast company posted job openings at stations in Boston, Memphis, Norfolk/Portsmouth, Idaho Falls, Colorado Springs and somewhere on the East Coast.